BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL : Identity SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL - B76695576 Address Calle Puerta Canseco, 49, Planta 1, Puerta 3, 38003 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife Telephone 922298127 Web www.sanus.online Email [email protected] SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL informs the user that the data provided by browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails, will be processed by SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and that said treatment is included in the Register of Treatment Activities managed by SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. These notifications will be made to inform about the modifications in our services or products or in our policies, legal conditions.
- Manage your comments.
- Send you the newsletter when you are subscribed, with the offers, activities and promotions of SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and the sector that may be of interest to you.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you wish to receive information.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send you the information and provide the requested service and to register you as a registered user, not being possible otherwise.
- In the consent of the user for the sending of the newsletter and commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and the sector that may be of interest to them and the management of our blog. The user can revoke the consent given at any time.
4. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website and your registration as a user will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once it has ended during the legal prescription period. The data processed for sending the newsletter, to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and the sector that may be of interest to you, management of your comments on the blog will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given. The IP address obtained through cookies will have a retention period of one year, in order to demonstrate the user's consent. Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section "Cookies Policy"
5. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR USERS?
SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL treats the following categories of data:
- Data of the users who fill in any of the available forms: The personal data that SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL requests include:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone, postal and electronic address
- Data relating to the application
- Data of users who subscribe to the newsletter / want to receive information, commercial communications and information:
- Identifying data: Name and surname, email address.
- Data of the users who register on our platform:
- Identification data: Name and surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number, billing address.
- Data of the users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics.
- Data of users who comment on our blog
Only those over 16 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians. The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL and declares that he is over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The personal data processed by SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL may be mandatory or voluntary. Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide to contact us. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of providing the service or meeting your request. In the event that you provide us with third-party data, the user declares that they have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information that we provide to you in this clause, exempting SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL from any type of obligation. However, SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
6. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
We use Klarna as the provider of our checkout. This means that we might transfer your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna when the checkout is loaded, in order for Klarna to manage your purchase. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL :
- Access your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose their treatment
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent being the subject of automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a letter stating the right they wish to exercise and include a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made either by post to: SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL Calle Puerta Canseco, 49, Planta 1, Puerta 3, 38003 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife, or at the following email address: info @ canarybranding. com. SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay. Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize in www.aepd.es
8. IS MY DATA SECURE?
SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL has a current contract with the Hosting company OVH for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures. SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, taking into account their reserved nature. SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL undertakes that said data remain secret, treating them with the utmost reserve, and declares that it has implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD). All the data provided through our platform is made through a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows that when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us, an encrypted connection is established.
9. DO YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT AND / OR PASSWORD?
The user can register on our website, for this it is essential to create an account. It is the user's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as each and every one of the activities that take place in it. The user has the obligation to inform SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL immediately in the event of illegitimate use of their account or password, or if any security-related problem occurs, by sending an email to info @ sanus.online
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, SANUS COMUNICACIÓN Y BRANDING SL will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they